Here’s the schedule for the rest of the year for the Math Resource Center, located in Schoolhouse 28. Drop on by for some awesome extra help!
This just in from Ms. Anderson!
I am thrilled to report that the Math Resource Center officially opens tomorrow! The student tutors are VERY excited to help you with your math questions, and to help you learn how to use your resources to help yourself with your own math questions!! The schedule is attached, but here are some very key details for all of you to know:
- This is a student-run drop-in tutoring center. No appointment is necessary.
- You can arrive any time during the period and stay as long as you need.
- The Math Resource Center is room #28 in the Schoolhouse. Tutoring takes place in the center during the class day. On Tuesday evenings tutoring is offered in the Stu Bop from 8pm to 9pm.
- Right now tutoring is available Every period (A through F), once a week, and on Tuesday evenings.
- If at all possible, PLEASE BRING YOUR TEXTBOOK. We are working on getting a set of student editions for the resource room but are still waiting on this.
I hope that many of you discover this fantastic support system and take advantage of the service these tutors are offering.
See you on the math floor!
Ms. Anderson, the Math Department, and the math tutors extraordinaire!