May 13-May 15, 2016
Friday, May 13
- Open Reed 7-10:45 p.m.
- Open Gym with Laser Tag! 7-11 p.m.
- Boys’ Lacrosse vs Vermont Academy under the lights 7:00 p.m.
- The Stanford Prison Experiment film in the Theater 8-10:30 p.m.
- Tim Talbott ’86: 2015 Sundance Film Festival Waldo Salt Screenwriting Award for Best Feature Screenplay
- The Golden Scallop film in the Chapel 8-10:30 p.m.
- Kevin Harrigan: Austin Film Festival 2013 Audience Award Winning Film
- Piano Coffee House in the Dodge Room with Mr. Harper 8-10:30 p.m.
- Bonfire with s’mores behind John Wright 8-10:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 14
- 175th Anniversary Gala Dinner under the tent 6:30-8 p.m.
- Dancing under the tent 8:00-10:00 p.m.
- Games outside the tent
- Phoenix Society Resurrection 9:00 p.m.
- NSFG alumnae are invited to join faculty member Kate McKillop and our current female students at the Angelus Terrace as a modern version of an old NSFG tradition rises from the ashes.
Sunday, May 15
- Brunch 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Open Reed 1-5 p.m.
- Open Gym 1-5 p.m.
- Holyoke Mall #1 1:00-3:00 p.m. #2 2:00-4:00 p.m. Mini Bus 1
- Pioneer Valley Indoor Karting departs 12 p.m., returns by 3 p.m. with Mr. Chiavaroli
- Volleyball Tournament 1:30-3:30 p.m. in Athletics Center
If you sign up for weekend activities, you are expected to attend. If you do not attend, and do not alert Mr. Spearing, the faculty chaperone, or the Dean on Duty prior to the event you will lose weekend privileges the following week.