May 1-3, 2015 Off-Campus Trips meet faculty at the Schoolhouse.
Friday, May 1 (Grandparents Day)
- Class Assemblies and Representative speeches 8:30 a.m.
- Open Gym 7-10:45 p.m. Emily McDowell
- Court 1 off-limits due to SAT set-up
- Open Reed 7:15-10:45 p.m. Kate Biddiscombe
- Northampton Shuttle #1 7:15-9:45, Shuttle #2 7:45-10:15 p.m., mini bus 2 Karen Ram
- Movies on the Quad Ryan Tyree
- Interstellar and Dodgeball showing on a BIG screen
Saturday, May 2
- Open Gym 7-10:45 p.m. Melissa Brousseau
- Open Reed 7:15-10:45 p.m. Peter Gunn
- Northampton Shuttle #1 7:15-9:45, Shuttle #2 7:45-10:15 p.m., mini bus 1 Janine Whipple
- West Springfield Movies departs Schoolhouse 6:15 p.m. mini bus 5 Nat Simpson
Sunday, May 3
- Whitewater rafting departs from the Schoolhouse at 9:15 a.m., Mini Bus 1 Michael Doubleday
- Arrive on-site in Charlemont before 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch is provided on the trip by Zoar
- Bring sunscreen
- Open Reed 1-5 p.m. Libby Anderson
- Open Gym 1-5 p.m. Mary Paige
- Holyoke Mall Shuttle #1, 1-3 p.m. Shuttle #2, 2-4 p.m. mini bus 2 Carey Baldwin
- Capture the Flag on the Quad 1-3 p.m. Matt Lapolla
- Activities Committee to help
- Rules for Capture the flag to follow
- Tryouts for the May 9 Student Talent Show in the Stu bop 4-5 p.m.
- Activities Committee judges
- 1-2 minute tryout for a slot