Plan ahead, have fun, and take care of each other. For your planning and entertainment pleasure:
- Tonight: John Rush, the Human iPod plays in the Stu Bop. See if you can stump him. Check out his repertoire!
- Sunday, January 31: Your Student Council is representing you at Loomis-Chaffee at a student council conference with many other schools.
- February 4-8: Winter Long Weekend.
- February 12: Magician David Garrity performs in the Theater at 9 p.m.
- February 13: Easthampton Winterfest, and the 5th Annual Williston Winter Snow Ball. This is a semi-formal dance in the Dining Commons 8-10:30 p.m., so use the mall trips and time during the Long Weekend to get your clothes if you need it. You are allowed to bring a guest to the dance with permission.
- February 18-20: Theatre Lab-Fish out of Water, Art Reception for Eric Wolf
- February 21: 15th Annual Muji Muhammad 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament in the Athletics Center
- February 26: Choral Coffee House 7:30 p.m.
- February 27: Multicultural Student Union (MSU) Block Party with an opportunity for spoken word before the dance begins.
- February 28: 2016 Al LaValle Memorial Dodgeball Tournament in the Athletics Center 2-4 p.m., Winter Pops concert 7:30 p.m.
- February 29: Review Day for Trimester 2 Assessments, Winter Dance Performance 4 p.m.