Off-Campus Trips meet faculty at the Schoolhouse.
Welcome back everyone! Let’s have a great start to Trimester 2.
- Saturday, December 5
- Hypnotist Jim Spinnato in Stu Bop 8:30 p.m.
- Open Reed 7-10:45 p.m.
- Open Gym 7-10:45 p.m.
- Northampton Shuttle #1 7:15-9:45 p.m., #2 7:45-10:15 p.m.
- Hampshire Mall and Movies Depart 6:15 p.m.
- Sunday, December 6
- Open Reed 1-5 p.m. w/ NFL on big screen, pizza and wings @3 p.m.
- Open Gym 1-5 p.m.
- Holyoke Mall Trips
- Shuttle #1: Depart Schoolhouse 1 pm, Depart Mall 3:15 pm
- Shuttle #2: Depart Schoolhouse 2 pm, Depart Mall 4:15 pm
- Northampton Shuttle
- 1 p.m. Departure to downtown bus station then Wal-Mart.
- 2:30 p.m. Pick-up at Wal-Mart.
- 3:30 p.m. Pick-up at downtown bus station.
If you sign up for weekend activities, you are expected to attend. If you do not attend, and do not alert Mr. Spearing, the faculty chaperone, or the Dean on Duty prior to the event you will lose weekend privileges the following week.