22 students sat for the fourth round of the New England Math League! The team earned fantastic score of 26! Go Wildcats!
The team did extremely well, earning a team score of 26 and an individual average of 2.77!
Here are the top finishers by grade:
- 12th – 4 points – Getchell Gibbons, Daniel Zhang
- 11th – 6 points – Jeffrey Warner, Joe Zhou
- 10th – 6 points – Jack Berrien
- 9th – 4 points – Douglas Warner
- 8th – 3 points – Leo Ahtaridis
- 7th – 1 point – Mia Pasternak
The team score (26) is the sum of our top 5 scores:
- 6 points: Jack Berrien, Jeff Warner, Joe Zhou
- 4 points: Douglas Warner, Getchell Gibbons, Daniel Zhang
Here are the top 3 point earners overall in each grade:
12th: Getchell Gibbos (21), Mason Mish (17), Daniel Zhang (15)
11th: Jeffrey Warner (28), Joe Zhou (23), Catie Spence (13)
10th: Jack Berrien (27), Sako Lively (11), Carter Cleary (10)
9th: Douglas Warner (20), Brandon Gou (17), Jaelyn Luo (12)
8th: Leo Ahtaridis (8)
7th: Mia Pasternak (4)
The sixth and LAST round of the New England Math League will take place on THURSDAY, March 23trd in Schoolhouse 25! Anyone at any level of math is welcome to compete! The competition lasts 30 minutes, you may use a calculator, and you must begin before 3:15pm.