19 students sat for the 5th round of the New England Math League!
The team finished with an average individual score of 3.42 (a team high for this year!) and a team score of 24!
Here are the top finishers by grade:
- 12th – 5 points – Frannie Cataldo
- 11th – 5 points – Getchell Gibbons, Shuei Harada
- 10th – 5 points – Jeffrey Warner
- 9th – 4 points – Jack Berrien
The sixth and last round of the New England Math League will take place on Tuesday, March 22nd in Schoolhouse 25! Anyone at any level of math is welcome to compete! The competition lasts 30 minutes, you may use a calculator, and you must begin before 3:15pm.
The team score (24) is the sum of our top 5 scores:
- 5 points: Frannie Cataldo, Getchell Gibbons, Shuei Harada, Jeffrey Warner
- 4 points: Anita Hua, Jerry Landman, Sofia Michalski, Daniel Shin, Shirley Shi, Jack Berrien, Lorenzo Redaelli
Here are our team’s individual high scorers after 5 rounds:
22 points – Jack Berrien
21 points – Shuei Harada, Jeffrey Warner
20 points – Bruton Strange
19 points – Getchell Gibbons, Jerry Landman
18 points – Frannie Cataldo, Anita Hua
16 points – Shirley Shi
15 points – Alan Rodal
14 points – Dionysus Lively, Daniel Shin, Joe Zhou
12 points – Sofia Michalski, Juanes Vargas
11 points – Sarah Markey, Lorenzo Redaelli
10 points – Max Kim