30 students sat for the third round of the New England Math League! The team earned a team ALL TIME high score of 29! Go Wildcats!
The team did extremely well, earning an ALL TIME TEAM HIGH SCORE of 29 and an amazing individual average of 3.53! Wow!
Here are the top finishers by grade:
- 12th – 6 points – Getchell Gibbons, Mason Mish
- 11th – 6 points – Jeffrey Warner
- 10th – 6 points – Jack Berrien
- 9th – 5 points – Junwon Park
- 7th – 2 points – Mia Pasternak
The team score (29) is the sum of our top 5 scores:
- 6 points: Jack Berrien, Getchell Gibbons, Mason Mish, Jeff Warner
- 5 points: Carter Cleary, Elsa Frankel, Sako Lively, Junwon Park, Catie Spence
At the halfway point in the season, here are the top 3 point earners in each grade:
12th: Getchell Gibbons (13), Mason Mish (12), Connor Capshaw (10)
11th: Jeffrey Warner (16), Catie Spence (11), Joe Zhou (11)
10th: Jack Berrien (15), Sako Lively (7), Carter Cleary (5)
9th: Douglas Warner (12), Brandon Guo (11), Junwon Park (10)
8th: Leo Ahtaridis (2)
7th: Mia Pasternak (3)
The fourth round of the New England Math League will take place on MONDAY, January 9th in Schoolhouse 25! Anyone at any level of math is welcome to compete! The competition lasts 30 minutes, you may use a calculator, and you must begin before 3:15pm.