27 students sat for the fourth round of the New England Math League! The team earned VERY strong score of 26 on a VERY tough round! Go Wildcats!
The team did extremely well, earning a team score of 26 and an individual average of 2.26!
Here are the top finishers by grade:
- 12th – 4 points – Getchell Gibbons
- 11th – 6 points – Jeffrey Warner, Joe Zhou
- 10th – 6 points – Jack Berrien
- 9th – 4 points – Douglas Warner
- 8th – 3 points – Leo Ahtaridis
The team score (26) is the sum of our top 5 scores:
- 6 points: Jack Berrien, Jeff Warner, Joe Zhou
- 4 points: Douglas Warner, Getchell Gibbons
Here are the top 3 point earners overall in each grade:
12th: Getchell Gibbos (14), Mason Mish (14), Jimmy Dunn (12)
11th: Jeffrey Warner (22), Joe Zhou (17), Catie Spence (13)
10th: Jack Berrien (21), Sako Lively (10), Carter Cleary (8)
9th: Douglas Warner (16), Brandon Gou (14), Jaelyn Luo (10)
8th: Leo Ahtaridis (5)
7th: Mia Pasternak (3)
The firfth round of the New England Math League will take place on TUESDAY, February 14th in Schoolhouse 25! Anyone at any level of math is welcome to compete! The competition lasts 30 minutes, you may use a calculator, and you must begin before 3:15pm.