34 students sat for the 2nd round of the New England Math League!
The team finished with an average individual score of 2.97 and a team score of 26!
A huge congrats to Jack Berrien for earning our team’s first perfect individual round score!
Here are the top finishers by grade:
- 12th – 5 points – Francis Cataldo, Juanes Vargas
- 11th – 5 points – Getchell Gibbons, Shuei Harada
- 10th – 4 points – Joe Zhoe
- 9th – 6 points – Jack Berrien
- 7th – 2 points – Leo Ahtaridis
The third round of the New England Math League will take place on Thursday, December 2nd in Schoolhouse 25! Anyone at any level of math is welcome to compete! The competition lasts 30 minutes, you may use a calculator, and you must begin before 3:15pm.
The team score (26) is the sum of our top 5 scoring students:
- 6 points: Jack Berrien
- 5 points: Francis Cataldo, Juanes Vargas, Getchell Gibbons, Shuei Harada