24 students sat for the 2nd round of the New England Math League!
On the hardest round yet the team finished with an average individual score of 2.46 and a team score of 21!
Here are the top finishers by grade:
- 12th – 4 points – Bruton Strange, Juanes Vargas, Jerry Landma, Anita Hua, Alan Rodal
- 11th – 5 points – Shuei Harada
- 10th – 4 points – Jeffrey Warner
- 9th – 3 points – Jack Berrien, Dionysus Lively
- 7th – 2 points – Leo Ahtaridis
The fourth round of the New England Math League will take place on Thursday, January 13th in Schoolhouse 25! Anyone at any level of math is welcome to compete! The competition lasts 30 minutes, you may use a calculator, and you must begin before 3:15pm.
The team score (21) is the sum of our top 5 scores:
- 5 points: Shuei Harada
- 4 points: Bruton Strange, Juanes Vargas, Jerry Landman, Anita Hua, Alan Rodal, Jeffrey Warner
Here are our team’s individual high scorers after 3 rounds:
14 points – Jack Berrien
13 points – Shuei Harada, Bruton Strange
12 points – Juanes Vargas
11 points – Jerry Landman, Jeffrey Warner, Joe Zhou
10 points – Anita Hua, Alan Rodal, Francis Cataldo
9 points – Dionysus Lively, Leo Ahtaridis, Shirley Shi, Getchell Gibbons