26 students sat for the 4th round of the New England Math League!
On another hard round the team finished with an average individual score of 2.42 and a team score of 22!
Here are the top finishers by grade:
- 12th – 4 points – Anita Hua, Jerry Landman, Bruton Strange
- 11th – 5 points – Getchell Gibbons
- 10th – 5 points – Jeffrey Warner
- 9th – 4 points – Jack Berrien
The fifth round of the New England Math League will take place on Thursday, February 10th in Schoolhouse 25! Anyone at any level of math is welcome to compete! The competition lasts 30 minutes, you may use a calculator, and you must begin before 3:15pm.
The team score (22) is the sum of our top 5 scores:
- 5 points: Getchell Gibbons, Jeffrey Warner
- 4 points: Bruton Strange, Jerry Landman, Anita Hua, Jeffrey Warner, Jack Berrien
Here are our team’s individual high scorers after 3 rounds:
18 points – Jack Berrien
17 points – Bruton Strange
16 points – Shuei Harada, Jeffrey Warner
15 points – Jerry Landman
14 points – Getchell Gibbons, Anita Hua, Joe Zhou
13 points – Francis Cataldo
12 points – Shirley Shi, Dionysus Lively, Alan Rodal, Juanes Vargas